Power Micro Push Button
6 Pin DPDT Self-locking Power Micro Push Button Switches 7mmx7mm
You can easily interpret that this switch has two common pins which are simultaneously switched ON and OFF.
When the trigger is pushed and moves down a notch, the connections between Pin 1 to Pin 2 and Pin 5 to Pin 6 are made. This is the ON state of the switch.
When the trigger is pushed again, it regains its previous position, the connections between Pin 2 to Pin 3 and Pin 5 to Pin 4 are made. This is the OFF state of the switch.
· Product Name : Push Button Switch;
· Contact Type : Latching
· Dimension(Not Included Pin) : 7 x 7 x 12mm(H*L*W);
· Pin Number : 6
· Pin Pitch : 4.5 x 1mm (L*W);
· Pin Length : 3.5mm / 0.14"
· Material : Plastic, Metal
· Color : Blue, White, Black, Silver Tone