Kailh manufactures all kinds of electronics switches such as the keyboard switch,tact switch,waterproof tact switch,mouse switch,micro switch etc,
we have many specifications for your reference,any question about it,please contact us!
The mini tact switch comes with waterproof function and long service lifespan for your product design.
12V DC 50mA
AC500V 1 Minute
1,00,000 cycles min
Delivery &Package Detail:
Shipping ways: Fedex /DHL/TNT/Shunfeng Express
Lead Time: 15- 20 days
The MOQ package quantity: 1000pcs/ bag
Condition for Reflow
1. Heating method
Double heating method with infrared heater.
2. Temperature measurement
Thermocouple 0.1 to 0.2 CA(K) or CC(T) at solder joints (copper foil surface). A heat resisting tape
should be used for fix measurement.
3. Temperature profile
(1) The above temperature shall be measured of the top of switch. There are cases where PC board's temperature greatly differs from that of the switch, depending on the material, size, thickness of PC board's and others. Care, should be taken to prevent the switch's surface temperature from exceeding 260°C.
(2) Soldering conditions differ depending on reflow soldering machines. Prior verification of soldering condition is highly recommended.
Duration of soldering
Capacity of soldering iron
1. Consult with us for availability of TACT switch washing.
2. Prevent flux penetration from the top side of the TACT switch.
3. Switch terminals and a PC board should not be coated with flux prior to soldering.
4. The second soldering should be done after the switch returns to normal temperature.
5. Use the flux with a specific gravity of min.0.81
1. Terminals to carry our welding, if the load imposed on the terminal, it may be relaxed, deformation and deterioration of the electrical characterisics due to the different conditions, please note that when in use
2. The use of through holes brushes circuit board and other recommended board, due to the heart stress of change, so please pre-conditions on the welding and full recognition.
3. Welding on the set of conditions needed to confirm the actual conditions of mass production.