Ultra-thin Sealed Surface-mounting Tact Switch
PCB surface-mounting 6-mm square type that achieves high durability with an ultra-thin, sealed structure.
• A height of 2 mm contributes to the development of thinner and smaller devices.
• Sealed construction conforming to IP62 provides high contact reliability in dusty environments. (* Excluding the terminal section.)
• Crisp click feeling and high durability of 1million operations.
• Surface-mounting pin type is suitable for high-density mounting.
• A small package containing 100 embossed taping reels is available, in addition to the standard package containing 2000 reels.
KAILH Electronics CTA6425 Series Ultra-Thin Tactile Switches are surface mount switches with sealed construction and meets the IP62 rating.
The sealed construction of these switches provides high contact reliability in dusty environments. The CTA6425 switches feature 2mm height and thus makes it suitable for the development of thinner and smaller devices.
These low profile tactile switches feature silver-plated contact material, crisp click, and offers the high durability of 1 million operations.
The CTA6425 switches feature 6.2mm x 7mm x 2mm dimension and operate within -25°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature range.
· Low profile, minimum only 2mm high
· Extended Service Life of 1 million operations
· Sealed IP62
· Stainless Steel contact dome